1. By participating in the competition, you agree to the Reds in the Community Twitter Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
2. To enter the competition, an entrant must retweet the tweet embedded in the Reds in the Community news article and follow the Stoneacre Twitter account.
3. To enter a competition you must be: 1. UK Resident and 2. 14 years old or over at the time of entry.
4. The prize ‘SEGA’ Football Manager 2016
5. The prize does not include travel or any other costs resulting from the competition.
6. Reds in the Community accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant resulting from entering this competition.
7. No cash, credit or services alternatives to the prize will be offered.
8. The competition will be open for entries from 14 December to 21 December 2015 (“Entry Period”). No entries submitted outside the entry period will be considered valid. Reds in the Community reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Twitter or SEGA.
10. All participants accept by entering this competition that: 1. Reds in the Community will publish the name of the winner on Twitter and Facebook. 2. The competition winner may be required to participate in marketing and publicity in connection with the competition.
11. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Reds in the Community.
12. The winner will be chosen at random.
13. The winner will be drawn on 21 December 2015.
14. The winner will be announced on 21 December 2015 via Twitter and Facebook. The winner will be contacted ahead of this announcement.
15. Only one entry per person.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
18. The judge’s decision is always final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Winner must provide a full name and UK valid address when requested.
20. The winner will have 72 hours to claim their prize. Should the prize go unclaimed, we will choose another winner.
21. If a second winner does not come forward within 72 hours then no further winners will be chosen.
22. The competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
23. The promoter of this competition is Reds in the Community, Reds in the community is a registerd charity and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. Charity number 1118735. Company number 6081731. Registered office; Oakwell Stadium, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 1ET.