Premier League Kicks
Reds in the Community are proud to be able to offer a series of FREE sports sessions funded by the Premier League and Sport England!
Open to those aged 8-19, the sessions are aimed improving your football, sport and personal developments skills.
NO BOOKING REQUIRED, JUST TURN UP AND PLAY!
Participants of the Premier League Kicks Programme will receive a wide range of benefits including:
- FREE Barnsley FC matchday tickets
- Barnsley FC player visits
- Volunteering opportunities
Sessions take place at:
HOLY TRINITY SCHOOL
- 17:30 – 18:30 | Ages 8 – 13
- 18:30 – 19:30 | Ages 14 – 19
To inspire more young people to get active in their communities and realise their potential.
To deliver a world-class sports-participation programme in the heart of local communities, using the reach and appeal of professional football clubs to engage young people from areas of high need in football, sport, and personal development.
- To promote participation in sport in areas of high need.To provide opportunities for young people to develop skills and confidence.
- To provide opportunities for young people to develop skills and confidence.To support young people to progress into positive pathways.
- To support young people to progress into positive pathways.
- To work with partners to create safe and strong communities.
For further information, Email [email protected] or contact us on 01226 211333.