Your basket is currently empty!
Reds in the Community are proud to be able to offer a series of FREE sports and physical activity sessions across Barnsley through our Premier League Kicks Programme.
Premier League Kicks is a national programme funded by the Premier League, which looks to promote and provide young people with opportunities, using sport as a tool to drive this forward.
Premier League Kicks aims to:
- Increase playing, coaching and officiating opportunities in football and a range of sports (8-18yrs)
- Enhance physical and mental wellbeing, including self-esteem, ambition and social skills
- Strengthen communities with a culture of volunteering, social action and positive role models – supporting education, training and employment pathways (focusing on 16-25yrs)
- Work in partnership with young people, the police and other stakeholders to support the younger generation with the societal challenges they face (eg youth violence) and to improve community safety
- Inspire young people to develop positive, supportive relationships with one another and the authorities
- Promote integration and champion equality, diversity and inclusion
Participants of our Premier League Kicks Programme will receive a wide range of benefits including:
FREE Barnsley FC matchday tickets
Barnsley FC player visits
Opportunities to Compete against other professional football clubs
Opportunities to Volunteer and strengthen local communities through Social Action
Current sessions are listed below. No need to book, just turn up and participation forms will be available at the session. For more information please contact us at [email protected]