Premier League Kicks
Reds in the Community are proud to be able to offer a series of FREE sports sessions and technical masterclasses funded by the Premier League for boys and girls aged 8-19.
Premier League Kicks sessions help improve your footballing ability whilst making friends and earning the chance to REPRESENT BARNSLEY FC in competitions against other professional football clubs.
There are a number of VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES available which can lead onto COACHING ROLES with Reds in the Community.
Participants will receive FREE MATCH TICKETS to Barnsley FC home league games at Oakwell alongside the benefits of training with FA QUALIFIED COACHES.
The sessions also help participants develop a whole range of essential skills for use in school and in later life including:
NO BOOKING REQUIRED, JUST TURN UP AND PLAY!
Participants of the Premier League Kicks Programme will receive a wide range of benefits including:
- FREE Barnsley FC matchday tickets
- Barnsley FC player visits
- Competitions against other professional football clubs
- Volunteering opportunities
Sessions take place at:
DOROTHY HYMAN SPORTS CENTRE – S72 8LH – MONDAY
- 17:00 – 18:00 | Ages 8 – 13
- 18:00 – 19:00 | Ages 14-19
ASTREA ACADEMY DEARNE – S63 9EW – FRIDAY
- 18:30 – 19:30 | Ages 8 – 13
- 19:30 – 20:30 | Ages 14-19
- Funded by Dearne Area Council.
For further information, Email [email protected] or contact us on 01226 211333.