Your basket is currently empty!
Meet our Safeguarding team!
- We are committed to creating a safe culture that prioritises the welfare of all our participants.
- We will treat everyone with respect.
- We will be vigilant to recognising concerns.
- We will maintain high standards.
- We will ensure all staff are able to make participants feel safe.
- We will ensure we behave professionally at all times.
What to look out for
- Change in mood or character
- Change in behaviour
- Physical marks
- Physical appearance – body or clothes
- Relationships when picked up or dropped off
Types of Abuse
- Self Neglect
Adult Safeguarding Abuse includes
- Modern Slavery
- Domestic abuse
If you have any Safeguarding concerns please contact one of our safeguarding officers
Further support can be found from the following
- NSPCC Helpline – 0808 800 5000
- Adult Social Services – 01226 773300 (out of hours 01226 787789)