Your basket is currently empty!
Submission Agreement for those Contributing Stories to the Our Club, Our Ground, Our Past, Our Future campaign
The purpose of this agreement is to ensure that your contribution to the Our Club, Our Ground, Our Past, Our Future campaign is added to the (digital) collections of Reds in the Community in accordance with your wishes.
In agreeing to submit your contribution please note that you are agreeing for your contribution to be used for any of the following:
- For public reference purposes(e.g.in Reds in the Community publications, including online publications)
- For educational/reminiscence use(e.g.in schools,reminiscence sessions etc.)
- For exhibitions and displays,including at public events
- As a source that may be published
- As part of a digital archive
Please note that your name will be included along with your contribution.
In agreeing to submit your contribution please note that you hereby assign the copyright in your contribution to Reds in the Community’s Our Club, Our Ground, Our Past, Our Future (digital) collections.
If you wish to share a photograph with your story, please note that in doing so you are confirming that you hold the copyright for the photograph and that you authorise the use of the digitised file(s) within the Our Club, Our Ground, Our Past, Our Future Project.
Please note that it will not be possible to include all stories shared within the displays being developed for Oakwell.