Posted in Other Information & Sports Participation 3 months ago
Listed below are all the relevant opening hours and deadlines for ticket collections from the Reds in the Community building over the Christmas period.
- Thursday 21st December 9am – 2pm
- Friday 22nd December 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 23rd December 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday 24th December CLOSED
- Monday 25th December CLOSED
- Tuesday 26th December CLOSED
- Wednesday 27th December CLOSED
- Thursday 28th December CLOSED
- Friday 29th December 9am – 5pm
- Saturday 30th December 10:30am – 1:30pm
- Sunday 31st December CLOSED
- Monday 1st January CLOSED
- Tuesday 2nd January OPEN AS NORMAL
Please be aware that our offices will be closing early on Thursday, 21st December.
Friday, 22nd December is the last day to collect tickets for both the Preston North End and Reading fixtures on Tuesday, 26th December and Saturday, 30th December respectively.
Anyone who wishes to use ticket vouchers for these matches MUST book in as soon as possible and collect no later than 5pm on Friday, 22nd December. Tickets WILL NOT be available to collect after this date.
Tickets can be ordered by visiting the RITC building, or by calling us on 01226 211333.
Those wishing to book children onto our January Soccer Camps must also note that booking forms must be handed in by 5pm on Friday, 22nd December.
Anyone wishing to book onto our Soccer Camps after Friday, 22nd December can still do so online at https://barnsleyfccommunity.co.uk/event/soccer-camp/.
Friday Coaching Club & Friday Mini Kickers, WILL run as normal on Friday, 22nd December, but WILL NOT be running again until Friday, 12th January.
Saturday Coaching Club WILL BE RUNNING AS NORMAL over the Christmas period
Saturday Matchday Club WILL RUN AS NORMAL on Saturday, 30th December.
Our offices will be open as normal from Tuesday, 2nd January onwards.