Your basket is currently empty!
Put Sunday 23rd July in your diary as Barnsley Football Club will be hosting its annual Open Day at Oakwell!
And Reds in the Community will be providing a host of football games and activities for all in the East Stand, including a speed trap and 5-a-side pitch!
There will also be the opportunity to watch an open training session with Head Coach Paul Heckingbottom and the first team squad from the East Stand lower.
The RITC Heritage Project will also be present, with artists Ben Mosley and the work of Craig Oldham on display.
Visitors to the Open Day will be able to find out more about how we are approaching the developing heritage displays for Oakwell.
And Reds mascot Toby Tyke will be on hand to meet fans, pose for photos and sign autographs through the day.
Admission is FREE so bring as many friends and family as you like! Please note those aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Doors will open at 10am and the day will draw to a close at 1pm.
- Paul Heckingbottom and his side will take to the pitch at 11am until midday.
- Players will then head over to the East Stand to sign autographs and meet with fans!
Food and Drink
- Visit the kiosks on the East Lower concourse to pick up food and drinks throughout your visit.
- New concourse caterers, ABM, will be holding a pie-tasting session, allowing fans to try numerous recipes, before deciding on a new ‘Club Pie’ for the 2017/18 menu.
Parking is available on site in the South Stand car park, at the stadium.
For any questions or queries about the event please email [email protected].