Posted in Competition 9 months ago
We’re celebrating the Christmas period at Reds in the Community with a fantastic prize giveaway!
We will be giving away a selection of Barnsley FC goodies to one lucky Reds fan just in time for Christmas, to help make the festive period even better.
Some of the prizes on offer include a replica Barnsley FC shirt signed by the First Team squad, a signed football and ticket vouchers to watch the Reds in action at Oakwell!
The competition will be running on our Facebook page from Midday on Wednesday, 29 November and will close on Sunday, 17 December at 9pm.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is head over to our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/RedsInTheCommunity, LIKE & SHARE this post and COMMENT #RITCgiveaway to be in with a chance of winning.
You will only be allowed to enter the competition ONCE. One lucky winner will be drawn at random on Monday, 18 December shortly after the closing date and announced later that day!
The winner MUST have LIKED, COMMENTED ON & SHARED the post to be in with a chance of winning.
If the winner selected has not done all three, there will be a re-draw until a winner has been found that has done all three.
Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in the competition, you agree to the Reds in the Community Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
2. To enter the competition, entrants must like the Reds in the Community page, share and comment with #RITCgiveaway on the post embedded in the Reds in the Community news article above and follow the Reds in the Community Facebook page.
3. To enter a competition you must be:
- A UK Resident
- 13 years old or over at the time of entry.
4. The prize ‘Barnsley FC Christmas Hamper’ – Official Barnsley FC signed shirt, First team signed football, scarf, autograph book, Barnsley FC clock, stationary set, RITC cap, Barnsley FC keyring, ticket vouchers to any home league fixture, Barnsley FC boot bag, Barnsley FC teddy bear, Barnsley FC calendar, Barnsley FC bottle and hat gift set.
5. The prize does not include travel or any other costs resulting from the competition.
6. Reds in the Community accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any participant resulting from entering this competition.
7. No cash, credit or services alternatives to the prize will be offered.
8. The competition will be open for entries from Thursday, 30 November – Sunday, 17 December (“Entry Period”). No entries submitted outside the entry period will be considered valid. Reds in the Community reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook.
10. All participants accept by entering this competition that:
- Reds in the Community will publish the name of the winner on Twitter and Facebook.
- The competition winner may be required to participate in marketing and publicity in connection with the competition.
11. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Reds in the Community.
12. The winner will be chosen at random using a Facebook checking and randomization tool.
13. The winner will be drawn on Monday, 18 December.
14. Only one entry will be allowed per person.
15. Incorrectly completed entries will not be counted.
16. The judge’s decision is always final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Winner must provide a full name and UK valid address if/when requested.
18. The winner will then have 48 hours to claim their prize. Should the prize go unclaimed, we will choose another winner.
19. If a second winner does not come forward within 24 hours then no further winners will be chosen.
20. The competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
21. The promoter of this competition is Reds in the Community, Reds in the community is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales. Charity number 1118735. Company number 6081731. Registered office; Oakwell Stadium, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S71 1ET.