Posted in Inclusion 4 months ago
Barnsley FC Ladies will be holding open trials for their first team and youth setup throughout the month of June.
On Sunday 17 and Saturday 23 of this month, open age trials will take place at Oakwell from 12:30-14:00.
Barnsley Ladies are Barnsley’s largest female-only football club, with the first team playing in the Northern Premier Division and making the Sheffield & Hallamshire County Cup final in each of the last three seasons, winning the 2016 competition.
The reserve side have also seen plenty of recent success, having won the Sheffield & Hallamshire Women’s Football League in the 17/18 season.
To attend the trials, players must be eligible to play above U16 level for the 18/19 campaign and have previous experience in either a female or mixed team.
If you require more information then please contact Steve Maddock on 07880 598014 or by email at [email protected].
Girls aged 7-17 will also have the chance to join the Barnsley Ladies youth ranks and develop their footballing ability in a bid to progress to the senior team.
Open trials will be running every Tuesday evening from 18:00-19:30 throughout June at Carlton Park, Barnsley, S71 3EY.
The only requirement for attending is that the players are not registered with any other team in the Sheffield Hallamshire Girls County Football League.
Spaces are limited so please see the list of managers below to contact the relevant team and age group:
- U9 & U10 – Emily Lucas – 07875 011627
- U11 – Brett Hawke – 07341 252035
- U12 Red – Simon Fox – 07789 205513
- U12 Blue – Holly Jardine – 07478 674473
- U13 Red – Andy Thompson – 07841 654447
- U13 Blue – Craig Marsh – 07791 203545
- U14 – Dean Coley – 07958 914078
- U15 Red – Neil Richardson – 07747 017857
- U15 Blue – Kieron Lee – 07905 902661
- U16 & U18 – Bev Smith – 07890 022240