Premier League Kicks is a national programme funded by the Premier League, which looks to promote and provide young people with opportunities, using sport as a tool to drive this forward.
Premier League Kicks aims to:
- Increase playing, coaching and officiating opportunities in football and a range of sports (8-18yrs)
- Enhance physical and mental wellbeing, including self-esteem, ambition and social skills
- Strengthen communities with a culture of volunteering, social action and positive role models – supporting education, training and employment pathways (focusing on 16-25yrs)
- Work in partnership with young people, the police and other stakeholders to support the younger generation with the societal challenges they face (eg youth violence) and to improve community safety
- Inspire young people to develop positive, supportive relationships with one another and the authorities
- Promote integration and champion equality, diversity and inclusion
- FREE Barnsley FC matchday tickets
- Barnsley FC player visits
- Opportunities to Compete against other professional football clubs
- Opportunities to Volunteer and strengthen local communities through Social Action
- DOROTHY HYMAN SPORTS CENTRE – S72 8LH
- 17:00 – 18:00 | Ages 8 – 13 (Football)
- 18:00 – 19:00 | Ages 14 – 18 (Football)
Please note: You will be asked to provide personal or sensitive data. Depending on how you intend to use our services you may be at times required to provide both personal and sensitive data. This is a requirement, so we can provide the services we offer to you. Our Reds in the Community Privacy Notice provides information on how we manage, process and hold your data, for what purposes and information about your rights. Please take time to read our Privacy Notice before continuing.