We are delighted to be running FREE Multi-Sports Camps at Dorothy Hyman Sports Centre during the Summer holidays 10am – 2pm!
Reds in the Community will be supporting the Holiday activities and food programme 2021 by delivering FREE multi-sports sessions during the Summer Holiday thanks to funding from Barnsley Council, Department for Education and Healthy Holidays
Our free Multi-sports camps will be delivered at Dorothy Hyman Sports Centre and consist of a blend of sport and wellbeing activities and are accessible to all 8-16-year-olds who receive free school meals.
The Multi-sport camps will be delivered 10am – 2pm from July 19th to July 22nd
Our Camps include:
- Coaching from FA qualified and DBS checked staff
- Fun and educational practices
- A safe and friendly environment
What to bring
- Bottled drink with name clearly labelled
- packed lunch
- Suitable clothing/footwear for Outdoor Astro-turf
- Sanitiser (if not it will be provided)