We are delighted to be running FREE Multi-Sports Camps at 5ives, Kendray during the Easter holidays 10am – 2pm!
Reds in the Community will be supporting the Holiday activities and food programme 2021 by delivering FREE multi-sports sessions during the Easter Half term thanks to funding from Barnsley Council, Department for Education and Healthy Holidays
Our free Multi-sports camps will be delivered at 5ives Barnsley and consist of a blend of sport and wellbeing activities and are accessible to all 8-16 year olds who receive free school meals.
The Multi-sport camps will be delivered 10am – 2pm Monday 29th March to the 11th April 2021 excluding bank holidays (Friday 2nd & Monday 5th April 2021)
Our Camps include:
- Coaching from FA qualified and DBS checked staff
- Fun and educational practices
- A safe and friendly environment
What to bring
- Bottled drink with name clearly labelled
- packed lunch
- Suitable clothing/footwear for Outdoor Astro-turf